Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How do Bulleted list?

How do Bulleted list?

Woody Splawn

What is the tool I use to do bullets?

That is, I have an ASPx web page and I would like to create have it show
three Hyperlinks as follows:

Georgia
Texas
Arizona

But I would like each to have a bullet in front of it.

How is this done?

clintonG

Google: "datalist control"+"bullet"

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher@ REMOVETHISTEXT metromilwaukee.com

"Woody Splawn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is the tool I use to do bullets?
>
> That is, I have an ASPx web page and I would like to create have it

show
> three Hyperlinks as follows:
>
> Georgia
> Texas
> Arizona
>
> But I would like each to have a bullet in front of it.
>
> How is this done?

Scott Mitchell [MVP]

Woody Splawn wrote:
> What is the tool I use to do bullets?
>
> That is, I have an ASPx web page and I would like to create have it show
> three Hyperlinks as follows:
>
> Georgia
> Texas
> Arizona
>
> But I would like each to have a bullet in front of it.

Check out this article by Dino Esposito:
http://www.code-magazine.com/article...309051&page=1=

In it he looks at how to create a custom Bulleted list server control...

Another option is to use a Repeater. This KB article shows an example:

Scott Mitchell
http://www.4GuysFromRolla.com
http://www.ASPFAQs.com
http://www.ASPMessageboard.com

Re: Bulleted lists, Symbol font and PDFs Steve B NZ Computing 0 02-09-2009 10:25 PM
Creating html from asp bulleted list in listitem wilf ASP .Net 1 09-21-2007 07:05 PM
Bulleted List shapper ASP .Net 1 03-30-2007 02:11 PM
Bulleted List question nina297 ASP .Net 1 03-22-2007 08:49 PM
need help with bulleted lists Eric Fields HTML 9 02-24-2004 12:29 PM

Advertisments