Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > general question asynchronous webhandler with pinvoke

general question asynchronous webhandler with pinvoke

Ivonne Riedel

Is it in general possible to create an asynchronous webhandler that makes
pinvokes to an unmanaged multithreaded dll?
I can create an asynchronous webhandler using a threadpool without problems
but if I let the worker thread make a dllimport I get "protected memory"
errors.
My assumption is that there is a general problem with this way.
Can anybody answer this?