Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > how to close http connection used by soap (c#)

how to close http connection used by soap (c#)

welyakim@gmail.com

I have a soap server not written in .Net. I have a soap client written
in C#. My question is, how can I force the C# client to close or
disconnect the http session after one request. Is it possible to close
it after n requests or when a certain condition is met.

The class that seems to implement the actual request is a
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol which does not
seem to expose its httprequest object anywhere.

Thanks,
Elie.