Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > web services connect to a net drive

web services connect to a net drive

Ruben Fdez.

Hello,
I have got a problem with webservices.
I need my web services connect to a net drive or mapped net drive.

I have tested impersonate access, writing this line into web.config

<identity impersonate="true" userName="domain\user" password="pass" />

but I don't have access to a net drive.

I'm using IIS 6.0 with Windows XP SP 2.0 and NET Framework 1.1

Thanks for the help

Javier G. Lozano

does your account have access to the shared drive?