Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Webservice behavior and authentication

Webservice behavior and authentication

Lambuz

Hi all,
I'm trying to use th webservice behavior for using a web service
published inside a virtual directory with Windows Integrated
Authentication and I have huge problem.

The behavior can't retrieve WSDL definition but if I put the webservice
url inside IE I can retrieve it.

Why can't the behavior ?

best regards

Javier G. Lozano

how are you retrieving the WSDL? Are you using wsdl.exe? If so, are
you passing the correct username and password to the endpoint?

Lambuz

I'm using webservice.htc, the microsoft behavior for DHTML.

I don't know what it is wsdl.exe