Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Displaying table field in TextBox or Label controls

Displaying table field in TextBox or Label controls

aabid

I started using VWD 2.0 Express Edition. I am new to web applications.
Can somebody post a sample code to show how to retrieve data from an
SQL 2005 table and display in a textbox or label?. I am not able to see
this in the documentation I came across, even though databinding grids
and some other controls is straight forward. Thanks.