Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > how to check cisco vpn connection state from c#

how to check cisco vpn connection state from c#

srinivas

Hi,

I need to move the file from one system to another system in
secured network.For this client is using cisco vpn client.I need to
check the cisco vpn connection state before moving the file.What i need

is check the connection is opened or not if not i need to open the
cisco vpn connection by passing the user credentials.I am working in
c#.Please help me if anybody have some experience in c#.How to check
the vpn connection state and how to open the vpn connection by passing
user credentials.

Thanks in Advance
--Srinivas