Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Looking for a good book to learn ASP.NET

Looking for a good book to learn ASP.NET

Souris

I have many years programming experiences.
I just started to learn how to write a web base application using ASP.NET.
Can you please give me some infromation like a good book to start?
Thanks millions for the information,

Kurt Farrar

I would personally recommend the Wrox Series, I've recently looked at one of
theirs on ASP.NET Web Parts for .NET 2.0 which was great, other books in
their series have been really helpful too, although O'Rielly books are also
great as a reference guide.

Hope this is a good starting point.

--
Kurt Farrar