Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Problem with wsdl / proxy class

Problem with wsdl / proxy class

Krzysztof Galuszka

Hello,
The web service I am trying to communicate is based on Java with AXIS.
When i am adding web reference to this ws in my C# client application i
get a warning:
"Custom tool warning: At least one necessary import
ServiceDescriptionFormatExtension has been ignored."
In Reference.cs file i have:
"// CODEGEN: The required WSDL extension element 'message' from
namespace 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2002/04/dime/wsdl/' was not
handled."

I have find one similar problem:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...d59b873e68abba
, but without any solution.

Does anybody know solution form my problem?

--
Krzysztof Galuszka