Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > I'm having a problem creating SOAP header in a .NET

I'm having a problem creating SOAP header in a .NET

Yelena

I'm having a problem creating SOAP header in a .NET

The required SOAP header looks like this:

<s11:Header>
<MessageID
s11:mustUnderstand="1">uuid:18db2ad2-5bac-11da-a4ef-18db2ad1a4ef</MessageID>
</s11:Header>

But when I create a class derived from SoapHeader called MessageID
contained public member for the element I want to include, the
resulting SOAP fragment is this:

<s11:Header>
<MessageID
xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing">
<messageID>string</messageID>
</MessageID>
</s11:Header>

Since the element is contained within the parent MessageID, the request
fails.

Hope someone can advise me.
Thank you.

Yelena