Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Class association

Class association

UK

In c#, I'm trying to write a webservice which the client application will
consume (by web referencing). I need to expose properties of one class thru
another class to client. For e.g.

ARI.Crt.Arg.Name (set/get)
ARI.Crt.Arg.value (set/get)

ARI - is a serializable class exposed thru the webservice to the client
Crt - is an internal class to be exposed thru ARI class (client can't
instantiate this class but can use methods/properties of this class thru ARI
e.g: ARI.Crt.EgProp = "It Worked")
Arg - is an internal class to be exposed thru Crt class (client can't
instantiate this class but can use methods/properties of this class thru Crt
class e.g: ARI.Crt.Arg.Name = "Success")

Is this possible. If so, how would I go about it. Are there any articles on
the internet which might help me?

2. In the same web service, I also have to expose a collection of sort
objects (where sort is a class with Exp prpperty that can be set/got) to
client. e.g:

ARI.Srt[0].Exp = "Expression 0";
ARI.Srt[1].Exp = "Expression 1";

How would I accomplish this??