Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > uploading documents

uploading documents

balasubramanyam_pendyala@hotmail.com

Hi,
I am having two windows2003 servers. one is sharepoint server and another one is my .net application server.
I have one problem i have to develop one webapplication which if a user select a document from asp.net application. that should be load into the share point server which is at same lan. can any body help in this.