Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Need Webservices resource

Need Webservices resource

THIRU

Hi,

I'm very much new to .net websevice... well I've some prior knowledge of
..net framework, C# and ASP.NET. Well I want to pursue my programming
knowledge in writing webservice. It would be really great useful for me, if
some one provides the resource on getting started with webservices.

Thank's in advance.
Thiru