Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Print on client side

Print on client side

Patrice

The only thing you could do using HTML/JavaScript is to call
"window.print();" client side (or let the user call the print dialog from
its menu) (for security reasons).

Patrice

"Ofer B." <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> How can I get the installed printers in the client side
>
> This code return the installed printers on the server side, but I want the
> user to be able to print from his own computer and not from a printer that
> is attached to the server.
>
> Foreach printer Type( *string ) Collection(
> printersettings.installedprinters)
> listbox1.Items.add( printer)
>
> Endfor
>

> thanks