Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Unable to deploy reports

Unable to deploy reports

catalyst

I have created a report in visual studio 2003 using sql, I have installed
asp.net version 2, I am running sql 2000, and server 2000

When I try to deploy my report I get "no report server at address
hrttp://...."

I have tried to install reporting services and I get "asp.net is not
installed or is not registered with a web server"

ASP.NET is installed on my server

I ran aspnet_regiis /i and it installed successfully but I still get the
same error messages

please help as I am loosing my mind with this one and I don't know where to
turn

Kind Regards

Tim

neilphan@gmail.com

Hi Tim,

Did you install MS SQL 2000 Reporting Services? You will need it to
run/deploy any reports.

Also, did you try to deploy your reports to this
http://localhost/ReportServer/?

Let me know how it turns out.

Thanks
Neil

GCR

SQL Server 2000 reporting services uses .net 1.1, if you want to use
reposrting services on .net 2.0 I think you should install SQL 2005,
including it's reporing services!