Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Error creating Proxy Class for XMethods Currency Converter WebService.

Error creating Proxy Class for XMethods Currency Converter WebService.

Joydeep

Hi,

I am new to ws. I am trying to create a Proxy Class for the XMethods
(http://www.xmethods.net/ve2/ViewList...5-3665D11A12E5)
currency Converter ws.

I have executed the following from the command prompt:
wsdl http://www.xmethods.net/sd/2001/Curr...geService.wsdl
/out:CurrencyConvert.cs

But I get an error :
Request failed with HTTP Status 404

Thanks in advance,
Joydeep

GCR

You should open the wsdl file in your browser and save it locally, then add a
web reference in your project by pointing to the saved wsdl file. That will
work.