Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > question about webservices and "post"ing data

question about webservices and "post"ing data

Chris

Ok, I am hoping someone will be able to answer this very quickly.
I have been writing a bunch of webservices in c#, the one thing I notice is
this.

On about half of them, when I call the .asmx page, and click on a function,
it gives me fields to "post" the input into to actually try the function.

On the other half, it just gives me the syntax to do a SOAP call. I can't
figure it out.

How do I get all webservices I write to allow me to "post" data like that.

Thanks,

Jon

Usually if the webservice is accessed from the machine itself (localhost) it
allow this

Complex types of course can't be posted this way.

See also

Jon

news:(E-Mail Removed)...