Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > MIME messaging

MIME messaging

irwin.williams@gmail.com

hello, please forgive me if this is the wrong group to post this
message to.

I have been finding the greatest difficulty constructing and posting a
valid MIME message (NOT AN EMAIL). That contains a SOAP envelope,
amoung other content.

Why is MIME so vaguely implemented in .Net?
I am using .net framework, v 2.0 and have installed WSE 3.0.

Any input as to the direction i should take to learning about how to
build a proper MIME encoded message using the .net framework would be
most appreciated.

Irwin.