Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Root name space and Web Service ????

Root name space and Web Service ????

serge calderara

Dear all,

How does the Root name space affect thze discovery of Web service ?

By default the root name sapce is the name of the assembly. If I complie my
web service with default value no problem.
Then I change the root name space to something else and recompile, then I
get a parser error.

What to check or to change when changing the root name space ?

thanks fro your reply
regards