Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Debugging Cassini (Extracting Hit URL string on Cassini)

Debugging Cassini (Extracting Hit URL string on Cassini)

emc

Hi Guys,
I tried debugging cassini but it's not responding. Actually, I wanna
edit some part of the request class so that I can log each hit on the
PWS in a file. My intention is to get the URL strings and persist some
key parameters in the URL string to a file. Reason is to evaluate
Cassini's performance and detect a fault point. I use Cassini to run a
service which requires sendin multiple messages and I wanna know which
and what messages are sent to cassini and which gets lost.
So I need to extract URL strings to confirm a message hit on Cassini.

I run VS2003.Net

emc

Actually, I want to monitor Cassini by debugging it in Visual
Studio.Net. I normally do it before now, but it just stopped at once. I
starts Cassini in debug mode and sets breakpoint in the request class
and when I launcg a page (either in IE or Mozilla), Cassini gets the
focus and I can run codes line by line.
But all of a sudden, I cn't do this again.

The way I run cassini is, i create a folder called (msg) in my C drive,
I put default.aspx in it, and also creates a bin dir in same folder I
put Cassini dll in the bin. If anybody knows how to go abt this, pls
help.