Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > WinForms client for a web app

WinForms client for a web app

leodippolito@gmail.com

Sirs,

I have a web application running and I am planning to write a WinForms
client, so that customers can choose to access the application with a
browser or the WinForms client.

My ASP.NET application has some layers:

Presentation (aspx + codebehind)
Business Logic Layer
Metadata (my own types - classes and structs)
Data Access

I am trying to decide if Remoting is the way to go... Or maybe
webservices? Or maybe another thing?

Any advice will be appreciated...

Leo D'Ippolito