Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Serialization

Serialization

Luca

I'd like to have a [Web Method] that return an object which contanis an
Hashtable. How could I serialize classes by myself so that I can add the web
reference without have an exception?

Thanks in advance, Luca

Claudiu Tomescu

Hi Luca,

Use Xml serialization attributes from System.Xml.Serialization
namespace. This way the CLR would know how to correctly serialize your
classes.

Claudiu