Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > How to get rid of the default namespace .NET adds to SOAP message ?

How to get rid of the default namespace .NET adds to SOAP message ?

kaush

Hi all,

I am trying to send a SOAP message to a server using WSE. I am
constructing the message using "SOAPENVELOPE" class and sending the
message using the "SOAPCLIENT" class (I am using the
"SendRequestResponse" method of the class).
After constructing the message, .NET adds some extra
information(some namespaces, elements) in the "Header" and "Envelope"
section of the SOAP message.
One of the namespaces which it adds is
"xmlns:wsse=http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd"
and the server I am sending it to is expecting
"xmlns:wsse=http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/06/secext". I am not
sure how to change the default setting which .NET adds to the message.
Please help me out.