Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > logging onto an aspx page on another server

logging onto an aspx page on another server

MotorcycleIke

I tried using WebRequest, but I am unable to simply

redirect to an external aspx site and supply the userid and password and
press their login button.

Can anyone help?

Thanks, I've spent a couple of days on this and am now braindead.

CESAR DE LA TORRE [MVP]

Sorry. This NewsGroup is about XML-WebServices. I mean, how
to design and develope distributed and connected applications
based on SOAP, XML and different protocols like HTTP (and
TCP, InProcess, MSMQ, etc. with WSE and WCF/Indigo).
You are asking about ASP.NET normal web UI development, so
please, submit your question to the ASP.NET Web Development Newsgroups:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US

Regards,

--
CESAR DE LA TORRE