Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > The request failed with the error message:Object moved to here

The request failed with the error message:Object moved to here

Linh Phan

Hi,

I ran a Microsoft SQL report (Reporting Services), but I sometimes get the
following error. I've searched in Google and MSDN, and they tell many
symptoms of this error, therefore, I am not sure what going on.

Please tell me the best way to fix this error.
Thanks!
Linh

System.Net.WebException: The request failed with the error message:
--
<h2>Object moved to <a href='/UIGetDB.aspx?
aspxerrorpath=/ReportServer/ReportService.asmx'>here</a>.</h2>

--.
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol.
ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream
responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol.Invoke(String
methodName, Object[] parameters)
at ReportRunner.RSService.ReportingService.Render(Str ing Report, String
Format, String HistoryID, String DeviceInfo, ParameterValue[] Parameters,
DataSourceCredentials[] Credentials, String ShowHideToggle, String& Encoding,
String& MimeType, ParameterValue[]& ParametersUsed, Warning[]& Warnings,
String[]& StreamIds)
at ReportRunner.Runner.ReportExecutor(Object obj)meters,
DataSourceCredentials[] Credentials, String ShowHideToggle, String& Encoding,
String& MimeType, ParameterValue[]& ParametersUsed, Warning[]& Warnings,
String[]& StreamIds)
at ReportRunner.Runner.ReportExecutor(Object obj)

wizard04frms@hotmail.com

This may relate: