Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > SOAP and DIME

SOAP and DIME

Sarmatia@gmail.com

I'm trying upload a file with related data to a WebService.

DIME samples I've found show how to upload a file.
SOAP samples I've found show how to submit data.

But, I have yet to find how to do both.

If the DIME attachment is packaged external to the SOAP envelope, how
are the two put together?

I'm missing something, but what?

Sarmatia@gmail.com

hummm

Nobody knows how they work together either, eh?

Ok. This must not be a practical solution.