Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > how do I remove extra data from serialize XML string of a DataSet

how do I remove extra data from serialize XML string of a DataSet

IMS.Rushikesh@gmail.com

Hi All,

I want to serialize an object which contain the DataTable. As DataSet
is MarshalByRef object and is serializable. I am using it directly.
Even my data is also serialize and save it to XML file.

Now as DataSet serialize, it's creating some extra information (schema
information), And i don't need that. I only want to store the data in
XML format. I don't want to store extra details like namespace etc...
As it's increase XML file size.

Inshort, I want XML string of a DdataSet excluding other data like
type, namespace etc....

One thing is clear that this DataSet is a part of my object. So I can't
use DataSet.GetXML() function.

Thanks
Rushi

Vedran SubotiŠ

Can someone introduce me how can i create web application on iis,with asp
technology and must I have database and which one?
I have to create a memory,that can be played on web for 2 or 3 persons.
Which tools i have to use?
I have MS Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Macromedia Studio.
I do not know how can I connect Flash application with active server
pages,so i will be gratefull if someone help me or tell me something.
ThanX