Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > WebService Question

WebService Question

Roshawn Dawson

Hi,

I'm consuming a web service. I don't know if it was created using .NET.
Anyway, I can receive data with no problems from this service.
However, I'd like to get the raw xml returned by the web service. Using
the raw xml I could load it into an XmlDocument or the like and
transform it using an xsl stylesheet. Not that I need to do things this
way, I'm just looking for a more efficient way of generating output for
a webpage.

Is there any way this can be accomplished?

Thanks,
Roshawn