Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Placing results in a document

Placing results in a document

Roshawn Dawson

Hi,

Is it possible to pass the results of a web service call into an
XmlDocument, XmlDataDocument, or XPathDocument? I'd like to use xslt to
transform the results.

Thanks,
Roshawn