Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > underlying connection was closed

underlying connection was closed

Roland Wolters

Hi,

My webservice is on the web server protected by using intergrated security.
When the consuming application connects to the webservice, it uses
defaultcredentials to authenticate. This works fine.. except....
When I call a method for say 20 or 30 times. Then suddenly an exception
states that "the undelying was closed, Unable o connect to the remote
server".

When I set de webservice to be open for anominous access, the problem is
over.

The is no proxyserver in play

What is the problem here?

--
Roland Wolters
Work : http://www.wolters-ict.nl

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
- Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
http://www.famousquotes.com/Show.php?_id=1000054