Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Slightly OT: Anyone doing HIPAA healthcare work using .Net?

Slightly OT: Anyone doing HIPAA healthcare work using .Net?

WTH

I've worked in EJB/WebLogic arenas with this before, but I much prefer
C#/ASP.Net/SQL Server, et cetera.

Recently, an old CEO friend of mine has asked me to perform a due diligence
against an EJB/Tomcat based healthcare system and I'd like to present
alternatives for their future direction that are not limited to Java.

I'm sure that you can achieve HIPAA compliance with web services; however,
is anyone performing HIPAA transactions (X12 or otherwise) using .Net?

Much appreciated.

WTH