Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Asp.net Web Application

Asp.net Web Application

Eddy

I am using a Window XP Home Edition. I do not have IIS manager(localhost) to
start doing a Web application. Any other way to resolve the problem?

erymuzuan

Download ASPNet webmatrix, it has it's won web server based on cassini,
you can get it at http://www.asp.net, alternatively get VS2005 Beta 2,
it has almost the samething

regards
erymuzuan mustapa

Eddy wrote:
> I am using a Window XP Home Edition. I do not have IIS manager(localhost) to
> start doing a Web application. Any other way to resolve the problem?

Eddy

Hi, Sorry... but my project and school works require me to use VS.net 2003...
even though I had already downloaded the V2005 Beta 2 already...