--------------------------------
From: Deepak Mehta

-----------------------

<Id>iRVzCBIBc0uF9D9B6YWn5w==</Id>

Yunus Emre ALP÷ZEN [MCSD.NET]

no way to do this with vs.net. You can manually modify namespace...

--

Thanks,
Yunus Emre ALP÷ZEN

"Deep Mehta via .NET 247" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I want to know, how to add web reference so thst it would't create new
> namespace in existing DLL.
> normally what is happening when i am adding web reference it is creating
> new namespace in existing DLL.
> can anybody tell me the procedure to add web reference which will not
> create new namespace just add class in existing namespace.
>
> Thanks,
> From: Deepak Mehta

> <Id>iRVzCBIBc0uF9D9B6YWn5w==</Id>

Dave A

Read this

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...insidewsdl.asp

Under the heading "Controlling Types with .NET Attributes".

I think this will tell you what you want to know.

Dave A.