Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > passing xml to a webservice

passing xml to a webservice

Dexter J. Le Blanc Jr.

does anyone have a code sniplete for this?

Im trying to except xml data in a webservice. then import it into a dataset
process and pass back as a resultset

Brock Allen

> passing xml to a webservice

The typical web service implementation is all XML.

> Im trying to except xml data in a webservice. then import it into a
> dataset process and pass back as a resultset

If you're using .NET then why don't you design your [WebMethod] to accept
a DataSet as a paremter?

-Brock
DevelopMentor
http://staff.develop.com/ballen