Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Web Method Order not changing

Web Method Order not changing

SMG

Hi All,
I have created a Web Services with five web methods.

When I browse it through the url :
http://localhost/webservices/test/test.asmx it shows all five websrevices in
different order.

I changed the order of web methods in my .cs still it doesn't change the
order.

Does it take a default order for web methods if I want to reset it how do I
do it.

Regards,
Shailesh Gajare

Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu

"SMG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):
> Does it take a default order for web methods if I want to reset it how
> do I do it.

Why does the order matter?

Blog: http://blogs.atozed.com/kudzu