Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > httpwebrequest please help clarify

httpwebrequest please help clarify

seal

I am posting an xml document using httpwebrequest post method using a
x509certificate, my question is this, is this secure if I am posting to an
http:// and not https://? Is this the correct way to go about this as opposed
to using a webservice maybe? Is my data that is being transmitted over the
web secure? I am using a certificate to log onto the website, therefore being
able to navigate to the proper page by the post method and processing the
xml, I am looking for the proper way to do this.

Thanks!

A+ is bull and would someone please clarify.... tfc A+ Certification 18 06-26-2006 06:39 PM
Please clarify about opened ports/service tractng@gmail.com Cisco 1 10-24-2005 05:27 AM
Model View Controller - please clarify hugo.elias@virgin.net C++ 7 01-31-2005 09:32 AM
Please clarify my doubt David MCAD 1 07-14-2004 07:41 AM
Please clarify how null nodeset result processes? Kathy Burke ASP .Net 5 08-26-2003 07:03 PM

Advertisments