Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Serialize object method to soap message?

Serialize object method to soap message?

RA

Hi

Is there a way to serialize an object method to a soap message? I need to
pass a soap message through a queue and have a .net object. I wonder if I
can serialize the proxy class method so that the soap message will be
created correctly with the web method to invoke.

Thanks