Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Get result from temporary Oracle Table

Get result from temporary Oracle Table

Franck

Hi,
Having problem with temporary table from Oracle.
Runing my stored procedure (which stores an amount of row in a
temporary table) from an Sql Tool works great !

Trying to return the same result from my webmethod fails telling me
"object no longer exists".

I think I understand why as result is linked to a session call and
disappears when Oracle session ends but I can't figure out a way to
solve my problem, regarding the fact I don't want a fixed table.

Thks for help.