Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > SOAP Exception

SOAP Exception

Roger C.

I am using the Google Adwords API w/ .Net Framework 1.1. I have a piece code
that uses the webservice to pull data. I'm getting a SoapException on one
machine w/ Windows 2003 SP1. I've tried the same piece of code on other
machines including Windows 2003 SP1 and it works. What could be wrong? How
do I go about debugging this problem? Should I reinstall the .Net Framework ?

[SoapException: The Attempted modification failed due to changes made
concurrently by another agent or user.]

Exception Details: System.Web.Services.Protocols.┬*SoapException: The
Attempted modification failed due to changes made concurrently by
another agent or user.

Stack Trace:

[SoapException: The Attempted modification failed due to changes made
concurrently by another agent or user.]

System.Web.Services.Protocols.┬*SoapHttpClientProt ocol.ReadRes┬*ponse(SoapClientMessage
message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean
asyncCall) +1502
System.Web.Services.Protocols.┬*SoapHttpClientProt ocol.Invoke(┬*String
methodName, Object[] parameters) +218

GoogleAdwordsLibrary.GoogleAPI┬*.CreativeService.C reativeServi┬*ceService.getActiveCreatives(I┬*nt32
adGroupId) in C:\projects\GoogleAdwordsLibra┬*ry\Web
References\GoogleAPI.CreativeS┬*ervice\Reference.c s:363

GoogleAdwordsLibrary.Applicati┬*on.GServiceManager .GetActiveCr┬*eatives(Int32
adGroupId) in
c:\projects\googleadwordslibra┬*ry\application\gse rvicemanager┬*.cs:361
GoogleAdwordsLibrary.Applicati┬*on.GServiceManager .GetGoogleDa┬*taSet()
in c:\projects\googleadwordslibra┬*ry\application\gse rvicemanager┬*.cs:573

[SoapException: The Attempted modification failed due to changes made
concurrently by another agent or user.]

System.Web.Services.Protocols.┬*SoapHttpClientProt ocol.ReadRes┬*ponse(SoapClientMessage
message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean
asyncCall) +1502
System.Web.Services.Protocols.┬*SoapHttpClientProt ocol.Invoke(┬*String
methodName, Object[] parameters) +218

GoogleAdwordsLibrary.GoogleAPI┬*.KeywordService.Ke ywordService┬*Service.getActiveKeywords(Int3┬*2
adGroupId) in c:\projects\googleadwordslibra┬*ry\web
references\googleapi.keywordse┬*rvice\reference.cs :483

GoogleAdwordsLibrary.Applicati┬*on.GServiceManager .GetActiveKe┬*ywords(Int32
adGroupId) in
c:\projects\googleadwordslibra┬*ry\application\gse rvicemanager┬*.cs:269

SOAP over JMS vs SOAP over HTTP Nagesh Java 2 08-12-2006 12:31 AM
To SOAP or Not To SOAP? mooseshoes XML 3 09-21-2003 04:38 PM
SOAP Client creation in ASP.NET using MS SOAP Toolkit Sham Ramakrishnan ASP .Net 2 07-01-2003 11:29 AM

Advertisments