Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Newbie problems

Newbie problems

Bryan Dickerson

I'm a newbie trying to walk thru the "Professional VB.Net 2003" by Evjen,
Hollis, Lhotka, et al. I have a prototype project to do when I get thru
with the web services section, but when I try to start a web services
project I get the error:

"The Web server reported the following error when attempting to create or
open the Web project located at the following URL:
'http://localhost/WebService1'. 'HTTP/1.1 500 Server Error'.
[OK] [Help]

Anyone got any ideas?