Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > More about serializaton-deserialization

More about serializaton-deserialization

Franco Fellico'

Hi.

In a webclient-side I am trying to write to e file a SoapMessage
received before deserialization. To do this, I follow a sample in
Microsoft Visual Studio Help (looking the item SoapExtensionTypes in
the help index there is a link in the Comments paragraph that point to
a detailed explanation od this).

I made everything as is suggested, than I create the TraceExtension
object, I inizialize it, but I do not know what I must pass to the
method ChainStream and ProcessMessage because I do not know where to
get the stream that ChainStream need and the SoapMessage that
ProcessMessage need.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks from Franco Fellico' in Italy.