Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > SOAP, PHP, RPC and C# .Net

SOAP, PHP, RPC and C# .Net

T-Man

Hey Folks,

I have an app that calls a webservice written in PHP. I have referenced the
WSDL and when sending data to the server, methods like following work fine:

soapservice MySoap=new soapservice ();
MySoap.search("arg1","arg2");

However, when I need to receive data from the server or extract results, I
am not sure what to do.

None of the methods list any data type returns. Of course, I know what
should be returned and we had been using "RPCResult" and XML documents from
a SoapReader in VB6.

Assuming I am going to retrieve an RPCResult and XML file from the above
method, does anyone have any advice?

Thanks In Advance,

T-Man

Python script xml-rpc to C# xml-rpc script Ymtrader Python 1 03-15-2011 03:20 PM
rpc (not xml-rpc) Vladimir Konrad Ruby 5 09-03-2005 02:18 PM
XML RPC to ONC XDR RPC Pere Montolio XML 0 08-11-2004 08:47 AM
XML-RPC and SOAP:differences and general issues... RedHat_79 XML 0 05-29-2004 11:21 AM
Ruby and Sun-RPC or ONC-RPC ? Shirish Joshi Ruby 0 04-07-2004 10:12 AM

Advertisments