Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Non-WSDL based WebServices in C#

Non-WSDL based WebServices in C#

Michael Jervis

Hi,

I am having to write an ebXML message handler in C# for a .NET system.
All the Webservices libraries seem to revolve around WSDL based web
services. ebXML is not WSDL based, I need to place ebXML headers into
the SOAP header, ebXML message attributes in the body and make SOAP
attachements to the message.

Where should I start reading to figure out how to make a non-wsdl based
c# web service end point and client? Are there any good tutorials or
sample code anywhere?

I've not seen anything in quick start, and my googling isn't turning up
anything much cop (thousands of examples of Java ebXML though).

Cheers,

Michael Jervis

Convert table based webpage to css based John Dalberg HTML 11 05-29-2009 08:53 PM
n-gram based & edit distance based comparisons Ezee Java 6 07-27-2005 05:26 PM
Question: Writing text file based TestBenches vs. Waveform file based simulation. BLF VHDL 4 08-07-2004 12:44 AM
Set based vs. IOS based Jim Cisco 2 02-18-2004 09:23 PM
Software-based VERSUS hardware-based routers JohnNews Cisco 2 12-05-2003 03:00 AM

Advertisments