Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Executing a web service dll directly

Executing a web service dll directly

Navin Mishra

Hi,

Is it possible to load a web service dll and directrly invoke its methods
using relection to avoid installing a local web service ? Is there a sample
somewhere ?

Thanks in advance and regards

Navin

Lionel LASKE

Why not if your web service dll don't require context information (like some
Web.config keys).
I use this method with NUnit when I want to launch an NUnit test on my web
service dll.
I don't have any sample because in my case, it's NUnit who call my dll.
A basic reflection sample may be found on
I hope it could help.

Lionel.

news: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)...