Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Creating WS Client without access to Web Service

Creating WS Client without access to Web Service

SR

I have been provided a WSDL file, but will not have access to the Web
Service itself during development.

How do I create a web reference in my visual studio project using only a
wsdl file?

Brock Allen

Either use the command-line wsdl.exe tool or if you're adding a web reference
in VS.NET, just point it to the path on your filesystem where the .WSDL file
is.

-Brock
DevelopMentor
http://staff.develop.com/ballen