Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > Can't compile proxy

Can't compile proxy

Chris Kennedy

I have a webservice. I can create references to it VS.net but I want to be
able to compile the proxy manually. I use the wsdl tool which creates the vb
file. When I compile the vb file with vbc I get a tonne of errors such as
the namespace componentmodel cannot be found. The webservice does work as I
used it before. Regards, Chris.

Manohar Kamath

I am guessing you are compiling on the command line. When you compiled this
proxy, did you include the proper assemblies in your compile statement?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...omfilelist.asp

--
Manohar Kamath
Editor, .netWire