Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > WebForm_PostBackOptions javascript Error

WebForm_PostBackOptions javascript Error

Corey

I recently received a Javascript error, "'WebForm_PostBackOptions' is
undefined" from an application I'm working on. It occurs during the
PostBack from a DropDownList.

I've created a project which is only a DropDownList, with some Data and
AutoPostBack = True, and it caused the error.

I've ran aspnet_regiis -i, aspnet_regiis -c and regsvr32
c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspne t_isapi.dll.

What is going wrong? How do I get this Javascript function defined????

Thanks

Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

You forgot to post to rec.vw and comp.lang.perl!

(Followups set to framework.aspnet only)

"Corey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:7_2%d.33663$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> I recently received a Javascript error, "'WebForm_PostBackOptions' is
> undefined" from an application I'm working on. It occurs during the
> PostBack from a DropDownList.
>
> I've created a project which is only a DropDownList, with some Data and
> AutoPostBack = True, and it caused the error.
>
> I've ran aspnet_regiis -i, aspnet_regiis -c and regsvr32
> c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspne t_isapi.dll.
>
> What is going wrong? How do I get this Javascript function defined????
>
> Thanks

Cor Ligthert

Corey,

That message should not be there, however it happens by instance when you
use often the ctrl Y and ctr Z sometimes (and don't pay attention to the
warnings). What I do in those cases when I cannot find it (what is very very
seldom), is creating those pages new. Copy the code to that new page and
exclude the old page.

I hope this helps,

Cor

Rob O

I have been getting the same error. Did you discover what was causing this, are you able to give me some clues as to how I can fix it? Cheers, Rob.

From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/16_2...ript-Error.htm

Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups
http://www.developmentnow.com