Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > web service proxy

web service proxy

jeggert

I'm trying to use the ServiceDescriptionImporter for generating proxies on
the fly. I understand that this class does essentially the same thing as
wsdl.exe or Add Web Reference. There is a property named ProtocolName which
according to MSDN documentation, "Gets or sets the name of the protocol to be
imported."

However, it does not seem to accept anything other than "SOAP" as a value.
If this class has the same functionality of wsdl.exe, then logically it
should accept "HttpPost" or "HttpGet" as alternatives. Does anyone know how
to use this parameter?