Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > writing an xml document to output stream (soap)

writing an xml document to output stream (soap)

Tom

I am getting an error on writing an xml document out to the output
stream (soapOutputStream). The xml doc is perfectly formed, but when I
use the code below I get an error on the client side saying 'error at
position 4097' and my xml document appears truncated at that position
to the consumer of my soap web method. Any ideas?

Here is the code that bombs

Code:
xmlDoc3.WriteTo(New
XmlTextWriter(HttpContext.Current.Items("SoapOutputStream"),
System.Text.Encoding.UTF8))