Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Services > TCPClient and KeepAlive

TCPClient and KeepAlive

dave_benedict

Is the TCP\IP socket KeepAlive setting enabled when using the TCPClient
class? If not, is there any way to enable this without modifying the code.
I need to turn on TCP KeepAlive every few minutes at a customer site and
can't deploy any code at the moment. We're working on a long term fix, but I
was wondering if KeepAlive might be an option for the short term.